Learn how to do bookkeeping in a simple way that even a dummy can follow.
No matter the age of your business or the role you play in the business, it is very necessary for you to know bookkeeping. As a business owner, the knowledge of bookkeeping will help you in making important decisions about your business and your personal finances.
Without bookkeeping, you are simply doing business with hope, you keep struggling always hoping that things will get better, you don’t know how much profit you are making you are just hoping that you are making a profit.
Although bookkeeping might be a little boring to some people, those who have the knowledge enjoys the benefits of bookkeeping.
- ✔ Bookkeeping will give you full control of your business
- ✔ Bookkeeping gives you confidence in your finances
- ✔ Bookkeeping gives you insight on what part is working or not working in your business
- ✔ Bookkeeping helps you identify where you should cut cost and where to make an investment in your business
What you will discover in this book are
- ✔ The meaning of a business
- ✔ What is Accounting
- ✔ What role does accounting play in a business
- ✔ Purpose of accounting and why you need it for your business
- ✔ Who Use Financial Information and Purpose?
- ✔ Basic Accounting Concept and how you can relate it to your business
- ✔ Qualitative Characteristics of Accounting
- ✔ Accounting Equation
- ✔ Accounting Terminology and how you can relate with it to your business
- ✔ Types of Account
- ✔ How to set up a chart of accounts
- ✔ How to set up a balance sheet to keep track of every penny that goes into your business
- ✔ What is the T-accounts
- ✔ How to apply Debit & Credit Rules in your business
- ✔ Accounting Process
- ✔ Comparison between single-entry vs double-entry accounting
- ✔ What is double-entry accounting and how to apply it to your business?
- ✔ Understand the rules of debit & credit
- ✔ What is accounting methods
- ✔ The mistakes you must avoid in bookkeeping, so you won’t do any embarrassing moves
- ✔ What is Cashbook and how to use it
- ✔ And much, much more!
Bookkeeping can be far easier and more beneficial than you imagine. Knowing what is happening in your business, will make your life much easier, and also give you confidence in your ability to start, grow, and manage any business!
This book Basic Accounting for SME introduces SME business owners to the basic accounting principles and how to introduce bookkeeping to their business.
The book is designed for beginners and it can also be used by professionals as a refresher for those who want to brush up on their basic bookkeeping skills
When you order this book, you will get a PDF version. We provide a PDF version to make it easier for you to get it fast and also simplify printing out of a hard copy
How do I order
You can order this book in two ways.
- Order this book by clicking the blue “BUY NOW” button and below, then fill the order form on the next page. We will contact you on how to complete your order
- The second way to order this book is through Paystack. You must not have a Paystack account before you can make the payment, just click on the “purchase” button below, select your preferred payment options in the modal pop up window that follows.
After completing your payment, you will automatically be redirected to the page where you will be able to download the book
But you can also send me a message on WhatsApp 08067139080 to Order the book directly from me
Need help or have a question? Contact me on WhatsApp 08067139080
Wishing to have more control in your business is not enough Click on the “Purchase” Button and Start Learning Immediately